Summer: 2,80€ per person per night
Children until the age of 14,99 are exempt from local tax.
Are only valid in written from (e-mail or by mail). For a firm reservation, we kindly ask you to transfer a deposit to the bank account seen on the booking confirmation. Please transfer the remittance within 3 days. Only after receipt, your booking is firm.
Arrival and Departure:
Check-In: 14:00 to 18:00
Check-Out: 08:00 to 10:00
Your bill will be prepared until one day before departure the latest if you do not use a power connection (17:00-19:00). If you use a power connection then your bill will be prepared on the day of your departure between 08:00 and 10:00. We only accept CASH.
A reservation is only valid after receiving a written booking confirmation from us.
A reservation is only valid after receipt of the deposit.
Travel Cancellation Insurance / Cancellation
Cancellation sounds unpleasant – it is, not only for you but for us too! It is too bad, when places remain empty, even though other guests would have loved to come.
Your arrival is not possible due to illness, accident, death in the family, loss of employment etc. or you have to leave earlier? We recommend getting a Travel cancellation insurance including a Covid-19 insurance.
Should your right of entry be denied due to Covid-19 regulations, our region or boarding house be put under quarantine or even closed, then your stay will be cancelled free of charge.
For all other cases, we urgently recommend to effect a Travel and Cancellation Insurance. Otherwise, the legal terms of the Austrian Hotel Industry are valid as before.
Terms of Cancellation according to the Austrian Hotel Regulations:
- Cancellations are only accepted in written from.
- There is no cancellation charge until 3 months before the date of arrival. You will get your deposit back deducting 10€ administration fee.
- When cancelling between 3 and 1 month before the date of arrival, 40% from the whole amount will be charged.
- When cancelling between 1 month and 1 week before the date of arrival, 70% from the whole amount will be charged.
- When cancelling during the last week before the date of arrival, 90% from the whole amount will be charged.
- When leaving earlier, the total price will be calculated according to price lists or booking confirmation.
Bad weather conditions are not considered a reason for cancellation free of charge!
For short-term stays with fewer than 2 days, we charge 5 € a day.
A certain parking space belongs to every room. You will find parking spaces free of charge in our declared parking area. Additional cars, trailers, motorcycles can only be parked upon request and against payment of a fee.
Your pets, such as dogs, cats, rabbits, etc., are welcome as well but are charged and need to be registered at the check-in. Dogs must be kept on leads on the whole site and on the footpaths. Please have dog fouling bags with you and dispose of them as residual waste. Please respect our wish for cleanliness on and off the premises. Fighting dogs are not allowed.
General Jurisdiction Landeck/Tirol.
Errors, typing errors and changes reserved.